Wisconsin Pinto…is spot on!!!
2024 SHOW DATES - TENTATIVE
May 10-12 Sunnyview Exposition Center, Oshkosh, WIJuly
July 28 Spot On Open Horse Show, Mandt Equestrian Center, Oregon, WI
August 9-11 TBD
As soon as our 2024 Show Bill is approved, we'll be posting lots of information on our UPDATED class list! We are super excited for the new format for this year and will share it all as soon as we can. Be sure to check back often!
To be eligible for 2024 Show High Point Awards and 2024 Year-End High Point Awards, you MUST be a member of WPtHA. WPtHA membership forms will NOT be available through Equiscribe. You must mail in/email a 2024 WPtHA membership BEFORE YOUR FIRST ELIGIBLE CLASS. Membership forms can not be "back dated".
On-Site PtHA Registration available at each show. Contac Tina Langess or Kathy Findley for more information.
Easy Online Show Entry – Equiscribe Show Entry Program! live.equiscribe.com
Paperwork needed for WPtHA Horse Shows
1. Current National PtHA Membership Card for Owner and Exhibitor, if applicable.
2. Current Amateur and/or Youth National PtHA Membership Card(s), if applicable.
3. Current Amateur and/or Youth Walk/Trot National PtHA Card(s), if applicable.
4. Current National PtHA Registration Paper for the Horse, Pony, or Miniature to be shown.
5. Current PtHA Lease Notification Form and/or Family Relationship Form.
(Available at Pinto.org and must be on file with PtHA prior to your first PtHA show.)
6. Current negative Coggins Test.
7. Current Health Certificate (required by Wisconsin State Law for all out-of-state horses.)
Exhibitors must use the same back number all year long.
Any of the above items not provided with online entries may result in disqualification.
For additional information on all Wisconsin PtHA Horse Shows, please email us at
Please be sure to know all of the PtHA rules pertaining to your specific division. Rulebooks can be requested from PtHA for all PtHA members. Go to Pinto.org for all PtHA Rules & Registration information.
If you are interested in being a Vendor at one of our shows, contact Corlyn Longer-Schreck (email@example.com).